Image Map

Friday, February 1, 2013

Hello, weekend


This week flew. Seriously, today's Friday? I was go go go every single day. Probably due to the amount of conferences I had. Yay for supportive parents.

So on to the five best things that happened this week:

1. Happy hour with a new friend from work on Tuesday was wonderful! Hit up Cheesecake Factory for a yummy drink and yummy apps. Plus hanging out with Katie is always a plus!

someecards.com -

2. My new principal came in and was so impressed with how well my firsties were working. He said he didn't have to watch my actual teaching because it shined through my kids. SCORE!

3. My engagement photos came in! Here are a few of my favorites:

Source


Source

Source

If you want to see more, check out Fox Fotography's blog

4. Grabbed sushi yesterday with my BFF and MOH. I've missed her! Love spending time with friends. 


5. It's Super Bowl weekend! Still have no idea who I'm cheering for but I can't wait to chow down on some nachos and hang with the family!

Have a wonderful Friday everyone! As always, linking with Lauren at From My Grey Desk Blog

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a pretty good week! Love the engagement pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your engagement photos are SO cute! Love the sport team idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you two be any more adorable?! Love your photos...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!