Image Map

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Keeping up with the resolutions...

Last month, I participated in Kaitlyn's Carabox project. It's this awesome swap where you really try and get to know other bloggers and send them a box of goodies.

This month's Carabox theme was RESOLUTIONS. We were to send our partner items that would help them with their resolutions. I got to know the awesome Heather over at Lawless Life. Head over there to check out the goodies I picked out for her!

My person in charge of sending to me was Brenda at Totally Brenda. Brenda is one of the sweetest bloggers I have ever met, and it was so much fun getting to know her. She sent me some wonderful and thoughtful items.


I opened up the package to find everything wrapped up so pretty! In my favorite color too!

Sorry it's blurry! My cat ran into me as I took the picture!


Brenda knows that I am getting married in July so she sent me a cute little jar labeled ER kit and a sewing kit. The ER kit has bandages and some mints. I will definitely keep these babies close by on my wedding day!





I'm trying to stay more organized, so she sent me fun post-it notes. I can never have too many post it notes!

I also told her I want to try working out more. She sent me a fun jingly sash to wear while I Zumba. Also in my favorite color!



Finally (and I don't have a picture because I've been using it so much!) she sent me a super cute teal water bottle. It's slim enough to fit in my work bag and sturdy enough that it doesn't leak. I've received a lot of compliments on it!

So thanks Brenda! And thanks Kaitlyn for hosting such an amazing swap. Click on the button below to learn more about it!




Cara Box

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me some love!