Image Map

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Why hello Friday!

Didn't I just see you a few days ago? Four day weeks FLY by when you have a Monday off. Overall, while this was a mad busy week (hello two different family nights!) it was a pretty great one too. Let's get to it!

1. I completed my kiddos' mid year reading assessment and they ALL grew! My little one that knows no English, knew all his letter names and most of the sounds and TWO sight words. AMAZING! SO proud of them.

2. I received my Carabox from the fabulous Brenda, over at Totally Brenda. I can't wait to share the contents with all of you!

3. Stuck to my eating healthy lunch goal by making these fun but simple DIY lunchables. Got the inspiration off of Pinterest!

Best part? Combined with my yogurt, it kept me full until my snack on the ride home. SCORE!

4. My wedding photographer posted the pictures of the engagement session that she did the night before mine which means.... my engagement session photos should be ready ANY day now. So ready to see how they turned out!

5. Thanks to having to stay for a family night, I finished my lesson plans for next week. Which means a weekend of being completely LAZY. Yes!!!

someecards.com - I think I'll lesson plan at home today, and by lesson plan, I mean watch the Ellen Show and browse Pinterest in my comfy clothes.

See? I get to do all of that without feeling guilty. 

Hope all you have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend. Hello to any new followers stopping by from Lipgloss and Crayons!


Linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday!

1 comment:

  1. It's like a homemade Lunchable! But a million times healthier, I'm sure. The cupcake liners as dividers is genius.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!