Image Map

Monday, February 11, 2013

Random things...

 I'm feeling random tonight. I realized I haven't blogged in awhile, so why not put all those thoughts into one blog post? So here goes!


-Apparently my cat is freaked out by plastic bags. I adopted her almost three years ago. She's seen plenty of  plastic bags. But tonight, she keeps stalking the plastic bags in my room. It's funny, yet creepy at the same time.

-J surprises me constantly. When I saw this post on the The Six Sisters blog about 14 days of Valentine's gifts, I thought I'd give it a shot. It seemed like an affordable idea and a cute one at that. I thought that J would give me a hard time about it being to cheesy, but he's been LOVING all the gifts. He's been asking me every day about his next one. So thanks Six Sisters for making this such a fun Valentine's!



These are a few of my gifts to J. He's really enjoyed them!

-My observation is this Wednesday. I've been frustrated at work lately because people on my team are getting credit for my ideas. But I realized I shouldn't be mad at that; I should be flattered that my ideas have helped them. I'm only slightly nervous about my observation; the topic is something familiar and my kids are awesome, so I think everything will go okay.

-My newest food obsession are onion rings. Why? Who knows? I went to my friend's house last weekend for dinner and she served these awesome baked onion rings. On Friday, J and I went to Mojo's BBQ, this amazing BBQ place in Jacksonville Beach. We ordered onion rings and these are what we got:


Aren't those the BIGGEST onion rings you've ever seen? Needless to say, they were delicious, even as left overs!

-The Grammys have been fairly entertaining. Usually I've turned them off by now, but I'm really enjoying the performances. I think I liked the performances by Justin Timberlake, fun. and Miranda Lambert the best so far.

-On Tuesday, it will be exactly five months until my wedding. AH! So crazy. I really can't wait, but at the same time I'm trying to enjoy my engagement as much as possible.

End of my random post. I hope Monday treats everyone well!

stillbeingmolly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!