Image Map

Monday, June 17, 2013

Keeping busy...

Summers are for relaxing, but I've been go go go since I woke up this morning. I missed Zumba class (I think I shut my alarm off whoops!) so I'll be heading to the gym to work out on the eliptical after publishing this post.


That would be my seating chart, table number list and wedding binder.

Here's my to do list for the day:
  • Order reception items. DONE!
  • Call EdFinancial to check on loan forgiveness. DONE! Amazing how it takes following up for them to do ANYTHING about giving YOU money. 
  • Head out to mall to find the following items:
    • White dress!
    • Cake cutter and toasting flutes (will be using giftcards for this!)
    • Exchange J's shirts. 
    • Eyebrows (they're beginning to look like furry caterpillars!)

I also need to get my butt in gear and pack and clean some more. My bff from college let me know on Saturday that she's coming down from Tennessee for my bachelorette party. So pumped, because I haven't seen her in over a year.

Have a good Monday everyone!
Linking up with Carly and Molly for Funday Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Your wedding is coming right up! I love how organized you are. And cute handwriting too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. While you're doing all of that... i'm sitting here at work... slaving away, WAH!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!