Image Map

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

And so it begins...

wedding preparations that is! In 50 minutes it will be OFFICIALLY 30 days until my wedding. Cray-cray!

I've spent the last hour working on this:


Seating chart. I'm actually kind of AMAZED at how easily I was able to put this together. I guess it helped that different tables have different numbers of people sitting together. Glad to check something else off my list.

I'm still not feeling 100% so I can't sleep. While scrolling through Netflix, I found this little gem:


Just like every other girl growing up in the 90s, I was OBSESSED with the Babysitters Club. I even still own a few copies and the new rereleased copy that updates things like Walkmans to MP3s.

Sometimes you just need a little cheese in your life, ya know?

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine how cheesy BSC would be updated to MP3, but probably still awesome. I watched it not too long ago via Netflix. Still loved it.

    That seating chart thing is awesome. We had a small wedding so we just said to sit wherever, which mostly worked out. Except we didn't get to sit down AT ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK... that seating chart diagram is awesome! When I get engaged and start planning everything I will be coming to you for advice!

    Babysitters Club! I am looking that ish up RIGHT now :)

    XO Lourdes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!