Image Map

Friday, November 22, 2013

Cara Box Reveal

I know this is a bit late, but it's been such a fast zooming week! I've been meaning to share what I received in my Cara Box.  For those of you that do not know, Cara Box is an exchange created by the wonderful Kaitlyn over at Wifessionals. You get to know two other bloggers and send one of them a fun box.

This time around, the swap lasted three months. I loved that, because it really gave me more time to get to know my partners! I was partnered with Raewyn, who blogs at Warrior Queen, and Melissa, who blogs over at Honeysweetbee. Both are awesome girls, so definitely go and check them out! You can go  see what I put in Melissa's box.

The theme for the swap was falling into fall! Raewyn sent me a box that smelled instantly of fall the second that I opened it! Unfortunately, there are no pictures at the moment because my camera went caput and my phone is being a bit silly and not wanting to email my pictures, so I Googled for different images to match the items I received! I'll try to update this post if I am able to use J's iPad to take pictures. :)

Source

Source
Source
She sent me a mini candle, yummy cranberry hand soap (love the jar!), pumpkin lotion (even though I'm not the biggest fan of pumpkin scents, I loved how this one is so light and the lotion is super creamy!) and a cute little fall gift bag. Raewyn also sent me a box of Cinnamon Apple Tea, which J promptly opened up and made himself some!

Being that I am a teacher, she also threw in a note pad (seriously, can NEVER have too much of those!), cute pens (once again, I'm ALWAYS losing my pens), and cute little orange and brown leaf table decorations. At first, the table decorations had me confused, but when I read my note, Raewyn explained that she thought they'd be good for math. I can't wait to add them to my fall counting centers, my kiddos are going to flip!

So thanks Raewyn! It's been a lot of fun getting to know you. If you want to get in on the next Carabox, it's not too late! The next sign up opens up December 2! Click on the button to find out more.





2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I was skeptical on the table decorations but they were too cute so I brainstormed what they could be used for! It has been wonderful getting to know you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to do this swap and haven't... Glad you got some pretty cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!