Image Map

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Go, go gadget closet organizer!

Ha. Have no idea why that's the title I came up with, but hopefully people know where it's from.

I'm a teacher, which means I'm off right now. I try to stay busy each day and give myself some kind of project or activity to accomplish. When I woke up this morning, I knew I had to clean out my closets and organize them. I have two closets; a small one inside my room, where I keep only work clothes, and a larger one in my bathroom.

I turned on my TV to the Music Choice 90s channel. My best friend from college and I use to always jam to 90s tunes when cleaning our dorm room. It's a tradition I've stuck to ever since!

It took two hours, but I must say, I'm quite proud of the outcome:


This is my work clothes closet. There aren't that many clothes in it, because for the most part, I stick to buying things I can wear casually and professionally. Most of my giveaway clothes came from here. I had 10 pairs of black pants! Who needs TEN pairs of black pants (especially when most of them don't fit)?!

Here's my main closet:

Left side of my closet holds my jeans, purses, and dresses. I live in dresses during the summer. Too darn hot to wear other stuff!


Yes, I am that girl. The girl who organizes her clothes by style then by color. It just makes it a heck of a lot easier to find what I'm looking for. I'm normally not OCD but when it comes to my closet I am. :)

So now the question is, let's see how long this lasts. I give myself a week, two weeks tops! Then I'll just put everything in random places.

How do you keep your closets organized?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!