Image Map

Saturday, June 23, 2012

The first one...

I had a Livejournal in college. I wrote in it every day. It was a neat way to get caught up on the comings and goings of my friends' lives. Now it's a fun time capsule of that time period. I read an entry and it takes me right back to that moment.
That's one of the reasons that I started this blog. As a way to capture the comings and goings of my life right now. I hope I'll get readers, but even if I don't it will be my little record of my life. I'm going to post the interesting ideas I find and actually complete from Pinterest. The special little moments of life, like my cruise to the Bahamas this past spring. I know people say to find your niche for your blog. But I'm the type of person who isn't an expert in anything, but knows a lot about A LOT of different things. That's the direction I'll go, until I find inspiration that diverts me in another direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!