Image Map

Saturday, March 15, 2014

So I've been MIA for a really good reason!

I know, I haven't posted in like 3 weeks! But to my defense, I've been pretty busy. 3rd 9 weeks is ALWAYS a hectic time of year and J and I just closed on our first house! He's been there, pretty much everyday, painting and taking down ugly RED wall paper. But to say that's the only reason I've been gone, would be a total lie...


I'M PREGNANT! I've known since January, and it's been killing me not to say anything! So now you know my little secret. :) I don't know if I'll keep up with bumpdates but I will most definitely try!


4 comments:

  1. OMG... CONGRATS! I am so excited for baby allen! :)

    Xo Lourdes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You have been MIA for the BEST reason! Congratulations! :) And good luck with that wallpaper - it is the WORSE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Congrats....I know what you mean the beginning is hard. Enjoy such a great time in life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh!!!! Yes!!!' So excited and happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!