Image Map

Monday, December 30, 2013

2013

So, when did tomorrow end up being December 31st? Man  I lose track of the days so badly during this time of the year! I blame it on not having to go back to work until next Monday.

So 2013 was a pretty FANTASTIC year for me. I'm normally not the most optimistic of people, but as I look back, I really have no reason to complain about anything that happened this year. So let's get to it!


Obviously, so much of my favorites this year are going to be wedding related. Like the fact that I had oe of the best nights ever at my bachelorette party! Thanks to these wonderful ladies!


I got married. And my wedding was everything I could ever imagine it being and more! Full of love, laughter and being surrounded by my family friends. It still blows my mind that I had a wedding like that!


My school nominated me for Teacher of the Year. I didn't win, but still awesome to be thought of. I'm at the point of my career where I feel I deserve to get recognition. It takes time and I'm glad I had to work for it! Oh and my class is by far the cutest one I've had in a really long time!


It's been fun getting to have my own place with J. I know my habits drive him crazy, but I do love our little home! Here's to hoping we find our permanent one in 2014!


J and I had a wonderful first Christmas together. I think we did a good job of balancing family and having some time to ourselves. Plus between the two of us and our families, we got spoiled this year!

Like I said, even though 2013 wasn't perfect, I cannot complain. It wouldn't be right or fair. So here's to hoping 2014 is just as good!

3 comments:

  1. Getting married and nominated for Teacher of the Year are pretty special! I hope that 2014 is ten times as blessed and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. your year was great :)

    Xo Lourdes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nilda! Congratulations on your wedding and for being nominated as Teacher of the Year. Your hard work really paid off. It's nice that you and your have husband moved in together with just the two of you. So how's the permanent home hunting? Have you guys found potential houses that you like?

    Iris Barber @ WoodWardRealEstateGroup.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!