Image Map

Friday, September 20, 2013

High Five for Friday... finally!

H54F has ALWAYS been one of my favorite link ups, mostly because I think it's a really good idea to look back on your week and find those five things that made you actually like this week!

So here are my five things I'm loving about this week:

My new work shoes!

These shoes are the MOST comfortable pair I've ever owned. I leave work in the afternoons and my feet actually feel good. Best part? They are from Payless, so they won't break the bank! I'm thinking about buying the black and the silver ones too!

Buffalo Chicken Dip from Publix... heaven in a bowl! 

If you don't know what Publix is, I'm sorry. You're missing out!

J bought me flowers on Tuesday to put in my special vase. 

I REALLY like my class this year. The do normal first grade things like talk way TOO much and ask too many questions but overall so different from last year. 


It's payday! Woot, woot!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! As always, linking up with Lauren!

2 comments:

  1. OK... I have those shoes in clack. SO COMFORTABLE!


    I miss Publix dinners! So GOOD!

    XO Lourdes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I may need to go get those shoes!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!