Image Map

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Our new place!

I'm sitting here thinking, what to blog about? When it hit me: J and I signed the lease to our place on Monday!

Originally we were just moving into an apartment. But then we got inspired to look for a townhome. We met a realtor at one but didn't really love the parking situation. (If we ever had guests, they'd have to park literally half a mile down the street!)

So J and I drove around and saw a FOR RENT sign in front of the cutest townhome. Best part? Plenty of parking!

So we called, and Kumar, the owner of the house agreed to come show us the place. We fell in love with it and told him we were interested. Kumar worked quickly and called us Monday to sign the lease. Kumar and his wife are the sweetest people and J and I feel lucky that they will be our landlords.

After we signed the lease, we got to take some pictures! (I totally forgot to take a picture of the front!)


This would be our living room. The front door is to the left. My favorite part about this place are the HUGE windows. 


This would be the living room, facing the kitchen. I just really like how open everything is. To the right there is a half bathroom and the stairs. 


The kitchen's a little small, but they just redid the counters and backsplash. I'm excited to cook in this kitchen!

See? More huge windows! This will be our bedroom. The second bedroom is super similar and we are going to use it for an office.  


The bathroom. Pretty spacious. The only thing I didn't like was the paint. But when we came back downstairs, Kumar's wife said if we wanted to we could paint! So I will definitely be painting this more neutral. 

I'm just so glad everything worked out the way that we wanted to. Now off to pinning home decor ideas!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's really nice!! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Congrats! I cannot wait to see what you do!

    Xo Lourdes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!