Image Map

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Birthdays!

There were a few moments today when I kind of forgot it's my birthday! Crazy right? I think I am saving all of my excitement for the wedding.

J and I had a really low key day. (In case you are new around these parts, J and I share a birthday. One of our quirky facts!) We met for lunch.

Did you know that if you show your ID at a Firehouse Subs, you get a free one for your birthday??? And if you don't know what Firehouse Subs are, you are DEFINITELY missing out. I got a Turkey Bacon Ranch Sub.


It was AMAZING. Especially for the low low price of FREE!

J and I hit up Sweet by Holly for some more free goodies. Any of you ever watch Cupcake Wars? Hollis Wilder has won the show THREE times and she has a shop here in Jacksonville.

The cupcakes are yummy but so insanely rich. I get a sugar rush with one bite. :)

Later that night, we met up with my family at Cheesecake Factory. J and I normally try to be somewhat healthy, but tonight we said SCREW IT! And ordered all of our favorites: white chicken chili and sheperd's pie. Plus Wild Blueberry White Chocolate Cheesecake. YUM!!!

J and I entered a major food coma when we got back to his place and ended up watching some Big Bang Theory.

So like I said, low key birthday. No tropical storm business. But a good one. Plus! We had our walkthrough at our venue. 15 days to go!!!!!

Have you ever just had  a low key birthday?

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated bday to you!

    It sounds like you had an amazing day.

    Low-key birthdays are the best!

    AND I had no idea about Firehouse subs!

    Again,

    Happy birthday!

    XO Lourdes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!