- Stared a new school year at a new school. This is the best career decision I could have made. Windy Hill has renewed my love of my profession. I can't wait to see my class again on Wednesday!
- Became a Jaguars season ticker owner! Granted they lost EVERY single home game except one, but it was still a blast. Plus I wouldn't give up spending time with my brother for anything!
- Went on my first cruise. Such a wonderful and relaxing vacation.
- My family stayed healthy and J.P. (my brother) got his first full time job in the line of work he wanted. Overall 2012 was good to my family.
- Started this blog. I just wanted a place to write my thoughts. Never thought it'd turn into this. I've met some wonderful people and even broke 100 followers!
- Oh and one small thing... in October I got engaged! I love J and I love how our relationship grew this year. I can't wait to start our married life.
So, good bye 2012. You were absolutely wonderful. 2013? Bring it on!