Image Map

Friday, December 28, 2012

Cara Box Reveal

Like I mentioned in my H54F post, I participated in this awesome blog swap:




It's hosted by Kaitlyn over at Wifessionals. The point of the swap is to make some new blog friends and to support each other.

I got paired up with two different bloggers: Betsy, who blogs over at Musings of a Museum Fanatic and Eliz at Tiny Bits of Nonsense. I had to send a blog package to Betsy, so go over there and check out what I got her! Oh and click around because she's pretty awesome and doing a giveaway!

I got my package from Eliz today, along with my wedding shoes (but I'll talk about them in another post!) The theme of the Cara Box was Holiday Sparkle, and she out did herself.


It was SO much fun going through everything she got me. 
 
 
I loved the cosmetic bag. It's perfect to leave in my desk at work! The headband will look great with this black and white sweater I have. Plus, as a first grade teacher, I can NEVER have too many hand sanitizers!
 
 
I think Kaitlyn got this same nail polish. It's such a fun glitter and it goes great with this manicure idea I pinned awhile back. I also loved the pedicure set, because it has BOTH of my favorite colors teal and yellow. 
Eliz also included some Airheads (which I will promptly enjoy as soon as my mouth is healed) and metallic pens. 
It was super fun to get to know these two ladies. I can't wait to find out the theme for the next Carabox!
 
PS. Check out my new blog design, courtesy of Amy over at The Charming Blog

3 comments:

  1. Eeek I love sparkly pens! She did such a good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to comment that you got the same polish as me!!

    And obviously I LOVE Amy and the new blog design (:

    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay so happy you liked my box :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!