Image Map

Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday!

For being on summer vacation, this week went by FAST and slow. I'm sitting here, slowly waking up and thinking to myself, man it's already Friday! while simultaneously thinking darn Friday, what took you SO long?

So here are my five great things this week!

um, didn't realize how tan I've gotten

My bachelorette party was a BLAST! Just had to reiterate that.


Sushi lunch with the bro and his girlfriend was DELISH.


My 28th birthday (eww, I feel OLD!) was just chock full of yummy food, most of it FREE.


For weeks, my mom's told me that my birthday present would be a Vera Bradley weekender bag with a matching toiletry bag. When we went to Artsy Abode, the pattern above was on MEGA sale (like buy 3 items get 60% off each) So instead of the 2 items in the original pattern I wanted, I got the two items, plus a cute travel purse and wallet in the cute pattern pictured. Plus, the weekender has my new married name on it! YAY!


TWO WEEKS! GAH! Seriously?? I can't even wrap my head around it. Let's just hope when I take pictures by the ocean, the above does NOT happen.


How was your week??

As always, linking up with Lauren!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I will pray that a wave isn't the one that sweeps you off your feet. The only one allowed to sweep you off your feet is your hubby.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!