Image Map

Friday, June 21, 2013

3 weeks...

Eeeeeek! Three weeks to go until my wedding. I am still completely dumbfounded that it is SO darn close.

I'm pumped, because sometime today my BFF from college Lauren, and her awesome BFF Kaylee will be arriving from Tennessee. They are down here because tomorrow is my bachelorette party! I have no idea what's going to go down, because J's sister has done a fantabulous job keeping it under wraps.

This week ZOOMED by, but all in all was still pretty fabulous. Hit it!


J and I signed the lease on our townhome. We move in two weeks. Woot!



I've kept to my goal and stayed within my calorie count all week. It was pretty easy to do when you're still able to eat somewhat fun stuff, like buffalo veggie burgers and diet soda cake. Plus I worked out almost everyday.


Felt awesome to pay for my family's Father's Day lunch on Sunday. Plus we had a great time! (As proven by the fun faces on my uncle, bro and dad!)


Finished season 3 of Pretty Little Liars. It's funny because I don't really know why I like it so much. But, heck, I do!



Pumped for tomorrow and to be spending time with my closest friends. :)

Have a great weekend! As always, linking up with Lauren!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I can't wait to read updates on your bachelorette party!And your townhome looks stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!