Image Map

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Lazy Sundays

Morning!

As I sit here, finishing up my math plans, I'm thinking ahead to what I want to do with the rest of my day. J and I are heading to my parents' house later this afternoon to watch the Jaguars ::hopefully:: win! (Ah, who am I kidding, I'm just hoping that it's not a blow out!)

Here are my thoughts:

The house is pretty clean because we made sure it was nice and ready for my trunk show that I had yesterday. So no need to spend the day doing that.

I know I need to meal plan. Last week was the first time we didn't and dinner time was kind of hectic! But the Publix near my house is always PACKED! It's like the gathering place for everyone and anyone. 

Hit up the mall? Eh, don't really need anything and I bought two cute and comfy shoes from Payless. Yep, cute AND comfy, can you believe it????

J and I commented yesterday that our lives are probably boring. But I've been loving just sitting next to him, doing nothing and laughing at our random jokes. Maybe that's what will happen the rest of today!

How do you spend a lazy Sunday? Are you and your significant other "boring'? Have a wonderful day everyone!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!