Image Map

Friday, January 11, 2013

High Five for Friday...

Yay for a day off! Granted it's partially because I have a follow up for my wisdom teeth extraction, but still! Woot.

This has been a pretty fantastic week, so let's get to it!

1. New principal seems good... so far. I've been through this enough to know that the first week is not always the best picture, but so far he had a meet and greet for parents, sent teachers a survey asking for our input, and didn't force us to have a boring meeting on his first early release day.  All positives!

2. Completed my first Pinterest inspired mani:

 Bonus: It actually lasted MOST of the week. I will be getting a new mani and pedi today though because:

3. I take my ENGAGEMENT pictures today! We are going to Everbank Field and then St. Augustine! The weather's pretty phenomenal (it's going to be 80 degrees today!) so it should be fun!

4. Thanks to Kaitlyn over at Wifessionals, I'm only 4 followers away from 200! I hope you all stick around.


5. I made my awesome cheddar potato soup! It was the perfect recipe for the dreary weather on Tuesday. I'll post the recipe soon!

So off I go to run errands, go to my check up and get ready for this afternoon! Have a wonderful Friday everyone!



Photobucket


5 comments:

  1. I love St. Augustine, would love to shoot there! I'm sure your pics will be amazing!
    And I'm loving this weather we are getting lately!!

    xoxo
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 3 followers away now! Congratulations, found your blog via high five for friday!
    http://sparkle-your-life.blogspot.ca/
    Check out our blog that we just started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through H54f!

    Hope your new principal works out well! I was a teacher for 8 years and you are right, the first week is never a sure bet for judging. (but it does sound good so far!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mani! That's great that you're almost at 200!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails are so cute! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!