Image Map

Monday, May 19, 2014

23 week bumpdate




  • How far along are you? 23 weeks, 
  • How I'm feeling: Pretty good. The dry nose is really getting out of hand. It hurts to breathe in sometimes. Need to research remedies for this ASAP. 
  • Total weight gain:  Assuming it's still about 10 pounds. The people that keep telling me I'm small or I don't look pregnant can go shove it!
  • How big is baby? A grapefruit. Yea, okay, where?. 
  • Boy or girl?: boy!!! :)
  • Maternity clothes: Still rockin' some regular clothes, but with maternity pieces thrown in. My mom bought me a cute dress and jeans from Old Navy maternity. Once I find a cute maternity bathing suit, I should be set. 
  • Sleep: Eh. I've kind of accepted that I will not sleep through the night. It's all good!
  • Best moment this week: Hearing (and seeing) that baby is measuring great! And putting together the crib. Yay! OH! and J finally felt him! That was a fun moment. 
  • Worst moment: Cannot think of one. Good thing right?
  • Movement: More consistent. I feel him everyday at some point. He was going at it during rookie mini camp on Saturday. I can also see my belly move, which is very, very weird. 
  • Food cravings: Nothing really, is that odd? I feel like it's odd. I did want a KFC bowl for lunch today, but it wasn't this like burning desire. 
  • Food aversions: Still veggies. Trying to sneak them into various meals. 
  • Miss anything?: A good old Coke. I know you can drink a little bit of caffeine, but with his cord issue, I want to make sure he's getting as many good things as possible.
  • Belly button in or out:  Belly button is still in. 
  • What I am thankful for: That he is growing and had a healthy heartbeat. I measured 22 cm, which is slightly ahead. Hoping I get just as good news tomorrow!
  • What I'm looking forward to: We start our birthing classes next week. I'm really intrigued by the idea of being in a small group.
  • Maybe I will get around to updating more than just my bump. So many fun things to write about!

    2 comments:

    1. Happy you are doing well! Love that baby bump!

      ReplyDelete
    2. This is from Helene, used Jim.s name somehow, duh!

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for leaving me some love!