Image Map

Friday, April 5, 2013

Wow, Friday all ready?

Yea, I'm posting this near the end of Friday, but I forgot to write this last night.

I had a pretty simple and fun week so here goes:

1.  SHORT WEEK! I came back to work from Spring Break on Tuesday, had some professional development on Wednesday, taught on Thursday, then a planning day today! Loved it.

2.


I've been trying to eat healthier all week and I made this yummy brown rice bowl for dinner on Wednesday. Grilled chicken, brown rice, broccoli, drizzled with some sweet chili sauce. It was delicious!

3. Went shopping on Monday. Bought some ADORABLE clothes from Old Navy and Loft. Bad blogger that I am, I did not take pictures. :(

4. 

J and I went to Rock of Ages last night and I loved it! I already knew all of the songs (some that I had heard,   others because J loves this music) but the show was HILARIOUS and a lot of fun!

5. Got my first paycheck from my curriculum team. Can't wait until it equals more than 60 dollars!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Linking up with Lauren

1 comment:

  1. I have been on a health kick and can't believe I am about to say this, but that broccoli and rice looks yummy! :) haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!