Image Map

Monday, November 11, 2013

Days off are so refreshing!

Just like everyone else, I love an extra day off. It's just nice to have an extra day to get things done. Here's some of what I got accomplished today:

  • Lesson plans. This wasn't too difficult, since my team and I share, but I like putting them in my words so I can remember it better. 
  • Cleaned the bathroom. It's a chore that always gets left off. 
  • Went to breakfast with my one of my closest friends. I don't get to see her as much as I used to, so this was nice!
  • Folded all of J's laundry. Boys are dirty and their laundry piles up faster than anything else I've seen!
  • Tried one of my pinned crock pot recipes. My house smells heavenly right now!
  • Bought and made the caramel apple cake mix. even better? Finally used the cake pop pan my mother in law bought me for my shower! I'm going to melt some caramels and have a mini fondue party with J for dessert!
  • Order honeymoon prints! J and I bought a cute scrapbooking set before we got off the Carnival Dream but I haven't ordered the pictures. Finally did today! And I ordered a print of the two of us at our wedding to mail to my grandma. She keeps bugging my mom about it!
  • Had a DIY mani/pedi time while catching up on Revenge!
Man! That was a lot wasn't it? It was nice to have the day off and be able to do everything I needed to do in a relaxing way!

Here's to a great week!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!