Image Map

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Leaves are falling, leaves are falling...

Well, they aren't really falling, but I do wish they were. I adore fall clothing and cooler weather. Believe it or not, North Florida does actually get cool so I do get to rock some cute fall outfits now and then. :)

My current crush this week revolves around Loft's new collection. Loft is my absolute favorite store, but I only shop there when they have a good sale (hello, teacher here!). I browsed their website earlier this week and these are my favorites:

Loft Favorites


1. I love jackets! This one has really little stars on it. I think it's such a cute twist on a traditional trench.

2. This dress may possibly be my first day of school outfit. I love the colors and I would totally buy the belt to go with it.

3. I've been searching every where for a cute pair of wedges. I love any shoe that is patent leather. I've heard good things about Loft's shoes, so I may save for these.

4. I could totally pull of these orange pants. With a cute blazer, they'd make a great addition to a work outfit. (Most of my clothes must be able to work double duty!)

5. If you look in my closet, you'll find boatneck tops. It's such a flattering shape on me. I like this orange color a lot.

6. I want to get more into skirts. The color of this skirt is gorgeous and I like the lace detailing on it.

Really wish it was fall already! What fall fashion pieces must you have? Oh and link up with Danielle at Framed Frosting!

9 comments:

  1. Ah! Loved the striped dress. As for the belt - go to Forever 21. They had awesome wide belts this year (I'm wearing one right now!) but for less than $10. I could have bought one in every color!

    As for the orange pants, when I bought my red ones from the GAP, I didn't think I would ever get to wear them to work. Boy was I wrong. With a black blazer they are definitely appropriate for summer / Fridays in a professional office space so I know you could rock those in the classroom no problem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I've been loving Loft lately too! Such great stuff! The store near me just had a 50 percent off everything sale...it was amazing! I am loving that trench with stars on it...so cute. And that striped dress caught my eye recently. Such great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really really really really love that dress!!!! And everything else but I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with that dress!!! Oh gosh...I need to quit looking...I'm gonna spend too much money! :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the trench so cute. A must have for fall. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh... I love the pants! I need to own these

    XO Lourdes

    ReplyDelete
  7. OBSESSED WITH LOFT... I actually went there a few days ago & spent money I didn't have... All on sale though. And hello, TEACHER DISCOUNT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love loft! their jewelry is my absolute fave :)

    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!