Get married(July 12, 2013) Pay off credit card and student loan debt(Thanks loan forgiveness and super money savvy husband!)
- Go back to Europe
- Run a 5k
- Go skydiving
- Be able to take a body pump class
- See the sunrise and the sunset at the beach on the same day (I live in FL, this is completely possible!)
- Reread The Catcher in the Rye, Catch-22, and The Stranger.
- See another Broadway show in NYC
- Go to a pro football game in another city besides Jacksonville.
- Decide on a Master's program.
- Go on a real picnic (basket and all!)
- Bake a pie from scratch.
Take a longer cruise.(Honeymoon!)
- Learn and cook lechon asado (Puerto Rican pork)
Better my speaking Spanish (try to have many conversations without dipping into English)(Thanks 1st grade ESOL class!) Eat at The Melting Pot.(Two Year Anniversary dinner)
- Visit Niagara Falls.
- Do not use a credit card for an entire year.
- Send a random friend a care package.
Try snorkeling again.(Honeymoon!) Visit Puerto Rico with J.(Done June 2014)
- Sell something on Craigslist.
- Go see two movies in one day at the movie theater.
- Sing karaoke.
Buy a house.(February 28, 2014)
- Have a kid.
- Watch Gone With the Wind in its entirety.
- Meet a blogger friend.
- Have a kick-ass thirtieth birthday shindig!
30 Before 30
I am a planner so it makes sense for me to have a 30 before 30 list! Here goes: